Re: [KDE4] libkio undefined symbol [workaround-fix]

The versions:

--

$ dpkg -l | grep libstream
rc  libstreamanalyzer0                   0.5.5-2

$ dpkg -l | grep libstrigi
rc  libstrigiqtdbusclient0               0.5.5-2

--

They are "rc"ed because I just uninstalled KDE4 and downgraded to KDE3.
It's too unstable yet. =P

Thanks,

Kiyoshi.