kitchensync + syncML over OBEX client

Hello list,
I have an new LG Shine mobile phone an want to sync this device with kde
KDE-pim apps. I found kitchensync to be (hopefully) the right tool. I can
connect the phone via usb to my computer. So I wanted to use the syncML over
OBEX client. This modules asks for the usb interface on which the mobile
found is to be found.

I can mount the phone with /dev/sdb1. But I can not figure out which is the
usb interface expected from kitchensync. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

W. Mader