Re: kmix input settings

D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
On Friday 19 October 2007, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
sorry, for not specifying this before, but I had already done this and
it still does not work...

I don't know how to fix that, but another thing you might try is to set up your mixer volumes as you like, then go to a command line and issue:

  alsactl store 0

(Assuming you only have one soundcard.)

This should store the mixer settings to /var/somewhere/something-or-other (my memory is a little vague!) and they should be restored at your next boot. At least this is how it used to work a couple years ago. I haven't actually had to do this in ages.

hi

unfortunately this does not solve the problem... by the way, the problem is only for the input...

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)