Re: kdebase-data 3.93 for i386 ??

Hi

Ana Guerrero escreveu:
If the next beta is more functional that the current one, I'll upload the
packages for i386 and amd64 and publish some notes so people can test it
easily.
Ana, i saw that we already have pkgs 3.94 in experimental. I tried to install and see the kde4, but got some stranges results, like kdm requesting some plugins and modifications in its conf file, or when start directly the X, show only the window of tips, and nothing more.

Do you can send the URL or the place where have the notes commented above?

Thanks in advanced and congratulations by work

Claudio