Re: kmix input settings

On Friday 19 October 2007, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
> sorry, for not specifying this before, but I had already done this and
> it still does not work...

I don't know how to fix that, but another thing you might try is to set up
your mixer volumes as you like, then go to a command line and issue:

  alsactl store 0

(Assuming you only have one soundcard.)

This should store the mixer settings to /var/somewhere/something-or-other (my
memory is a little vague!) and they should be restored at your next boot.  At
least this is how it used to work a couple years ago.  I haven't actually had
to do this in ages.
--
D. Michael McIntyre