Re: kmix input settings

Alex Nordstrom wrote:
Wednesday, 17 October 2007, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
each time I start KDE the levels of the input settings in kmix are
reset to 0; why aren't they saved on exit?

Open the mixer window and go to the Configure KMix item in the Settings menu, check restore volumes on login and click OK.

sorry, for not specifying this before, but I had already done this and it still does not work...

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)