Re: libgtk2.0-0 and flashplugin-nonfree

El Lunes, 1 de Octubre de 2007, Curt Howland escribió:
> On Saturday 29 September 2007, Raúl Sánchez Siles was heard to say:
> >   There's an unapplied patch that solves the issue on the
> > libgtk2.0-0 source, this is what I did:
> >
> >   apt-get source libgtk2.0-0
> >   cd gtk+2.0-2.12.0
> >   echo "091_workaround_no_gtk_init_incorrect_display.patch"

> >   apt-get build-dep gtk+2.0-2.12.0
> >   dch -i
> >   dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
>
> Ok, I tried this and get the following:
>
> -----------------
> Applying patch debian/patches/./040_ia32-libs.patch successful.
> Applying patch debian/patches/./070_mandatory-relibtoolize.patch
> successful.
> Applying patch debian/patches/./series patch: **** Only garbage was
> found in the patch input.
> failed!
> make[1]: *** [debian/stampdir/patchapply] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/gtk+2.0-2.8.20'
> make: *** [debian/stampdir/extract-stamp] Error 2
> -----------------
>
> Sure enough, looking in the patches directory, this "series" doesn't
> seem to match the other things in the directory. Its not a patch,
> it's a file which contains the name of a patch.
>
> So where is this patch 091 to be found, so I can put it in the
> debian/patches directory?
>
> Curt-

  These all applies to sid, I'm sorry not have mentioned this before. gtk+2.0
version on sid is gtk+2.0-2.12.0, so you are trying that with a version from
between testing and stable. Moreover versions 2.10(testing) and before should
work seamlessly.

  Otherwise, make sure your deb-src line in the sources.list is pointing to
unstable and do aptitude update. After that try again the steps. Note that
you must see the patch 091 in the mentioned dir.

  Good luck and regards.

--
     Raúl Sánchez Siles
----->Proud Debian user<-----