Re: kaudiocreator fail on extract audio.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 10:30:34AM +0200, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> El Martes, 18 de Septiembre de 2007, Odair Augusto Trujillo escribió:
> > Hello
> > I have installed kaudiocreator, with default configuratios it don't extract
> > audio becuase fail on save file.

> AFAIK, kaudiocreator is not maintained, so don't expect much activity in it
> right now. I fully suggest you use the K3B option. You probably already have
> it installed for burning CD/DVDs, and once you start it, you shouldn't note
> it slow.

I agree with this suggestion.  I used to use kaudiocreator, but some
recent update meant that it can no longer save files.  But when I
inserted the audiocd, I noted "Rip with k3b" was another of the popup
handler options - I tried it and found it fast and simple to use.

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 9th Sep 2007)

"The Internet, an ersatz counterfeit of real life"