Re: Re: konqueror

Hello Hendrik,
   Thanks for the reply. I controled what you suggested and found that
all three TLS, SSLv2 and SSLv3 were checked. Reading in KDEhelp that
it's  a normal situation i let these checked.  I enabled then "best
compatibility" in cryptography but nothing changed when doing a retry to
connect. The protocol won't switch to https and the same error message
raised. I tried with others options in cryptography dialog but
"nada"-nothing new too. Nothing works. Any other ideas?
Thanks
           robert