Re: Possible bug with perl-tk on KDE systems

Colin Tuckley <colin@tuckley.org> writes:

> So I'm looking for help for two things, firstly is this really a
> bug? and secondly is it in perl-tk or in KDE?

Double-click in this demo call setPalette which fiddle with the option
database (See Tk::option(3pm)).

>From what I've understood from the doc, the option database is also
managed by xrdb. And from Tk::option doc:

       Different window managers (and implementations of them) have
       implemented the database differently, but most Xt-based window
       managers use the .Xdefaults file or the xrdb utility to manage
       user preferences; some use both, and/or implement a more
       complex set of site, user and application databases.

So how does KDE handle xrdb ?

HTH

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they