Possible bug with perl-tk on KDE systems

I'm currently in Debian NM and have been helping with the perl-tk package.

I've come across a bug which only manifests itself on KDE systems (I've
tried it on Gnome and xfce).

So I'm looking for help for two things, firstly is this really a bug? and
secondly is it in perl-tk or in KDE?

The problem is as follows:

The perl-tk program "widget" which is part of the perl-tk package has 3
demonstrations of "Listboxes". The second one "Change widget's color scheme"
displays a list of colours to the user. Double clicking on any colour is
supposed to set the background colour to the selected colour.

This works on other systems but not on KDE.

Can anyone help me find where the problem is please.

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

A door is what a cat is perpetually on the wrong side of. - adapted from
Ogden Nash