Re: KDE 3.5.7 in unstable and yes, we're working in KDE 4!

El Martes, 22 de Mayo de 2007, Ana Guerrero escribió:
> Hello,
>
> KDE 3.5.7 is being released today and it is already available in unstable.
> If you're using i386 the update should go fine, if you're using another
> arch, like amd64, some packages will not be available for your arch yet.
>
> If you update while you're using your desktop enviroment and you notice
> some strange behaviour, please restart your desktop enviroment.
>
> At the same time we have been working in kde 3.5.7, we have started to work
> in packaging KDE 4, and we're aiming to publish packages for the next
> official development snapshot.
>
> If you want to know how to contribute, take a look at our website:
> http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/
>
> Ana

  Thanks for your great effort!. I think KDE packaging in Debian is one of the
neatest and better done. Respecting unintrusively the conception of KDE.

  Unfortunately bad luck came close to me and this time I lost the bleeding
edge of being one of the first Debian users trying the packages since I've
had a problem with the Spanish mirror (rediris) :S

  Regards,

--
     Raúl Sánchez Siles
----->Proud Debian user<-----