KDE 3.5.7 in unstable and yes, we're working in KDE 4!

Hello,

KDE 3.5.7 is being released today and it is already available in unstable.
If you're using i386 the update should go fine, if you're using another
arch, like amd64, some packages will not be available for your arch yet.

If you update while you're using your desktop enviroment and you notice
some strange behaviour, please restart your desktop enviroment.

At the same time we have been working in kde 3.5.7, we have started to work
in packaging KDE 4, and we're aiming to publish packages for the next
official development snapshot.

If you want to know how to contribute, take a look at our website:
http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/

Ana