Re: Noobie question - Editing KDE Menu under Debian

On Saturday 19 May 2007 18:46:35 Paul Bamford wrote:
> Ideally, I'd like to get to the position where each of my multiple
> desktops has its own menu - say one for office apps, one for system
> admin and occasionally programming, one for graphics and one (maybe) for
> the fun stuff. Is this even remotely possible and if so how?

One way you can customize the KDE menu to your liking (per-user) is by using
kmenuedit. I don't know if you can do a different menu per-desktop or not;
that's something I've never heard of anyone doing before.

Of course, you could always request that feature upstream, or add it
yourself. =)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>