Re: Flash in Konqueror

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:49:50 +1000
Rohan Ferris <rohanferris@internode.on.net> wrote:

> Hey John,
>
> That seems weird, all I do is install the mozilla plugin then go into
> Konqueror then Settings > Configure Konqueror > Plugins and click
> "scan for new plugins". After a quick restart of Konqueror I'm up and
> running with flash.
>
> On Tuesday 30 January 2007 17:17, John O'Hagan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Any tips for how to get Flash working in Konqueror (latest Etch)?
> >
> > I have the flashplugin-nonfree from Debian, the one from Adobe and
> > the mozplugin package, and have scanned for and found the .so files
> > using the Plugins tab of Control Center.
> >
> > It works fine in Iceape.
> >
> > Thanks for any suggestions,
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > John

My $.02. I am using Konqueror 3.5.6. When I installed adobe flash from
 non-free it installed to /usr/lib/iceweasel.... Konqueror still had
flash from a previous browser install, Netscape/Mozilla/firefox in the
plugin path. Removing the old paths and using the iceweasel solved it
here.

--
Greg Madden