Re: Flash in Konqueror

Dnia wtorek, 30 stycznia 2007, John O'Hagan napisał:
> Hi,
>
> Any tips for how to get Flash working in Konqueror (latest Etch)?
>
> I have the flashplugin-nonfree from Debian, the one from Adobe and the
> mozplugin package, and have scanned for and found the .so files using the
> Plugins tab of Control Center.
>
> It works fine in Iceape.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions,
>
> Regards,
>
> John

Hi.
Similar issue. Youtube worked fine in iceape/firefox, but not in konqueror.
I have been looking and looking ... It finally appeared that Konqueror has
been using _old_ version of Flash plugin, located somewhere
in /usr/lib/netscape (similar name). The files there were from 2002 ... I
couldn't find their package, so I have deleted them by hand. Konqueror found
then other directory, with newer plugin version and YouTube started to
work :)
This is SID story - I hope it helps.

Regards,
Robert