Re: Kopete: unable to create messenger account (SOLVED)

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 08:52, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> Mauro Darida wrote:
> > I tried to create a msn messenger account inside kopete kde 3.5 etch, but
> > after inserting the passport id and the password and clicking "next" I
>
> Did you use your full email address as the passport id ?
> Eg. foo@hotmail.com

No, I inserted the miscrosoft ID which I tought was the passport id; after
inserting the email address as the passport id everything was ok.
Thanks Ritesh!

--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.