[sarge] Konqueror 3.3.2 and Gmail

Does anyone here know how to (or whether it's possible to) get the Konqueror
3.3.2 that comes with Sarge to work with Gmail's AJAX interface ?

None of the built-in "Mozilla" or "Internet Explorer" choices work for me.

All the advice I found by googling is for Konqueror 3.5.x (e.g. [1]), and says
to set the browser identification string to Firefox - that isn't possible for
Konqi 3.3.2, as the choice isn't available.

The fallback Gmail basic HTML interface works fine, but isn't nearly so nice.

[1] http://dot.kde.org/1144261981/1144353008/1144358628/

Cheers
Nick Boyce
--
Will no one rid me of this troublesome chair ?