Re: KDM auto-login user after x secs

2006 m. lapkritis 29 d., trečiadienis 19:05, Daniel L. McGrew rašė:
>         Of course, this feature is available this version of Debian,
> Sarge... only in the Gnome desktop manager and NOT the KDE desktop manager
> (KDE 3.3.2)...
Yes, the feature is not available in sarge. But you can always upgrade to
testing, which will become 'stable' very soon. Beware, that currently kde in
etch has an annoying (kcontrol empty) bug which can be resolved by upgrading
a few kde packages from unstable.

> I don't understand what you mean by "...once you
> change "Login Manager" (kdm) settings, don't forget to restart kdm (killing
> X with ctrl+alt+backspace or loging off & login on is not enough!"
What I mean is that when you change the kdm setting in control center, you
must restart kdm for changes to take effect.