Re: Limewire client

        Depending upon what flavor of Linux U R using... Since you R in the
Debian/KDE newsgroups... U can also use some clients that come with the
os... for instance, if U are using Debian, Sarge... you can use the package
manager and search for gtk-gnutella and/or bittornado... they are both
great programs... there is a newer version of bittornado out, you can get
it from their website http://www.bittornado.com/ ...
        In spite of both of these great programs, I use LimeWire, because the
interface is a thousand times better than bittornado and I don't use Gnome,
I use KDE... I hope that helps some...
                        Most sincerely,