Re: KDM auto-login user after x secs

http://alioth.debian.org/~modax-guest/kcontrol-autologin-x-secs.png
        This is exactly what I'm looking for...
        Of course, this feature is available this version of Debian, Sarge... only
in the Gnome desktop manager and NOT the KDE desktop manager (KDE 3.3.2)...
        I don't understand what you mean by "...once you
change "Login Manager" (kdm) settings, don't forget to restart kdm (killing
X with ctrl+alt+backspace or loging off & login on is not enough!"
        I didn't have kdm loaded on this computer... I just went to a console and
typed apt-get install kdm and when it loaded it asked me what manager I'd
like as the default... I selected kdm and it's been working great ever
since... so, what you said confuses me somewhat??? could you please explain
that a little better so that I can be certain that I'm not missing
something???
                                Thanks...