Re: Accessing USB drive via Konqueror fails

Hello,

2006 m. lapkritis 29 d., trečiadienis 00:37, Martin Steigerwald rašė:
> attached.
hmm, MHT2060AT looks like UltraATA drive, hence the reason it's not recognized
as removable by udev. I don't know if it's a bug or not.

> Well, should I file a regular bug report about this?
KDE does not use pmount, it mounts removable devices via HAL or 'mount' if the
device is listed in fstab. Now in your case the device is not recognized as
removable and HAL refuses to mount non-removable devices, hence
the "Permissions denied" error you get. So you have 2 options: either
add /dev/sda to fstab or try filing a bug against udev.