Re: xorg not installing

Hi Larry,

i remember having a similar situation about ~ one week ago. doing a 'apt-get
dist-upgrade' took very long (5min<x<10min) on one of the packages (i don't
exactly remenber which one, but xserver-xorg was at least about to update).
i have a AMD 3000+. that might give you a clue how long it might take on your
machine.

watch 'top' to see if anything happens... and be patient.

Tim