Re: SOLVED: no system tray after upgrade to 3.5

On Wednesday 25 October 2006 11:25 pm, D. Michael McIntyre wrote:

> Alrighty then.  I did log out and back in, incidentally.  I was surprised
> that worked, since I should have restarted it when I logged out/in.  But it
> worked, and I know when to be happy and shut up.

Solved by switching to Kubuntu.  I finally had too much of Sid.  It's been a
good five years, Sid, but I can't take your broken toys anymore.

It's amazing how much crap is working now, for the first time in ages, and I
just did a clean install of Debian not six months ago.

--
D. Michael McIntyre

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/
See my new music stand unfolding at http://users.adelphia.net/~silvan/