Re: How do I start knetworkmanager?

Lørdag 14 oktober 2006 12:13 skrev Kevin Krammer:
> Start a session without it. Start the program. Switch session managment to
> start manually saved sessions. Save the session.
>
> At least that's how it works here :)

Good idea. I am trying something different right now. I have made a script
that starts it with the command 'nice -n 19 knetworkmanager' in
~/.kde/Autostart/

Of course I am hoping that the niceness will delay the start long enough for
the more important things to come up first.

networkmanager is a really cool toy. I really think a lot of stuff has fallen
into place in kde since 3.5.x was launched. This is one less thing to worry
about.

Anders

--
 - Debian GNU/Linux - KDE 3.5.4 - KMail 1.9.4 -