vlc on 2nd screen?

Hi - I'm running a kanotix debian unstable with 2 screens in twinview
mode, nvidia fx5500. Works great with Kaffeine, I can go into full
screen mode on either of my two screens.

When I run VLC, however, a GTK app running inside KDE, it only seems
to know about my left screen when it goes into full-screen mode,
regardless of which screen the window is on. I'm searching the options
to see if there is some way to tell it to use the other screen when it
goes into that mode, but I can't find an option. Anyone else know if
this is a VLC bug, or something that can be easily fixed via a gtk app
that I haven't installed?