make local printer a network printer

Hi,

I've recently made a 2 computer network at home, via a router.  I used nfs
to be able to mount parts of each computer's file system onto the other.
So far so good, but now we need to be able to share the printer that's
connected directly to one the computers.  I'm using CUPS, and the printer
is running well in the one computer.  I'm having trouble finding how to
make this printer available to the other computer in the network.  Any
pointers on how to do this in kde would be appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

Cheers,

--
Seb