Re: all KDE apps take several minutes to start

El Lunes, 18 de Septiembre de 2006 01:29, Helen Faulkner escribió:
> I've never seen anything like this, I don't know what I did to produce it
> (ie I didn't do anything weird with my KDE settings or anything), and I
> don't know how to diagnose and fix it.  Any suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated,

It's hard to say what it's happening, but try the following:

- Send us what xsession-errors contains.
- Try starting applications from a terminal, and see if they write any errors
there.
- Try, if you can, start KDE applications from another desktop.
- Try to provide a list a bit longer of applications that work, and
applications that don't.

(/me has a feeling with kdeinit)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2