Re: play games on linux

Hello,

While your question is inappropriate for the Debian KDE mailing list (in the
future, please use debian-games??), I will still assist...

The most reliable way to play Windows games on Debian Linux right now, is to
use Cedega by Transgaming (www.transgaming.com). It is an emulator that is
able to run many popular titles well, in some cases, better than Windows lol

This product costs $35, but for the time being, is well worth it.

- Lawrence