Re: automount settings

Am Mittwoch 23 August 2006 23:22 schrieb PD Dr.-Ing. C. Hurschler:
> since you seem familiar with the thread you could have saved me and
> probably a bunch of other people the trouble of reading through 20
> developer Emails about patches and other fixes - this is a debian-user list
> isn it?

Unless you mean he bug report: it is exactly _one_ mail which tells you how to
fix it. I didn't even know that the bug is already fixed.

To give you a link, I would have had to look it up. Same work for you, so
what? And reading the full bug report was your personal extra, I'd rather
sneak at the last entry, first.

HS