Re: moving konqueror's bookmarks.xml to a new system

On Monday 07 August 2006 12:35 am, Seb wrote:

> problem remains though as to how to get my previous bookmarks back.

Well, that one's easy enough to deal with.  With whatever other problem you
had magically fixed by the sledge hammer method, I'd edit the new
bookmarks.xml and import the contents of the old one into the new one.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/