Backtracing kded

Hello,

I'd like to backtrace kded, and it is ok within gdb when I start it from a konsole.
But the kded that is started at session startup, e.g.:

13919 ?        S      0:03 kded [kdeinit] --new-startup

does not show any symbol in the backtrace.

Do you know what is the trick to have kded using the debug libraries at session startup?

I use the following debug libs installed
ii  kdebase-dbg          3.5.4-2        debugging symbols for kdebase
ii  kdelibs-dbg          3.5.4-3        debugging symbols for kdelibs
ii  kdenetwork-dbg       3.5.4-2        debugging symbols for kdenetwork

Thanks, Cheers, JD.