Turn off Konqueror's unhelpful XML parsing

Hi,

I like Konqueror as a web browser, but there is one small gripe I have about
it.  Whenever it gets an XML file to display, it assumes it knows how to
parse it properly.  Nine times out of ten however, this just results in it
taking all the CDATA nodes, trimming any whitespace and spitting them out all
concatenated together.  Not very nice, especially when it ends up doing it to
SOAP messages or XML config files.  Doubly so when previewing XML files in
ark...

What I'd really like it to do, when it doesn't specifically know how to parse
an XML file (e.g. exceptions for XHTML, etc.) is just to display the source
code (like Firefox and, dare I say, IE do).  Is there any way to tell
Konqueror "look, I appreciate your positive attitude but just show me the raw
XML and *I*'ll decide what it means"?

Cheers,
Andrzej