Re: Truncated text strings in GTK applications after KDE update to 3.5.4

El martes, 1 de agosto de 2006 11:36, Christian Schuerer escribió:
> On Tuesday 01 August 2006 11:17, Christian Schuerer wrote:
> > My first thought was that maybe gtk2-engines-gtk-qt causes this problem -
> > but I've purged it and removed all user-related config files and still I
> > can see all text strings in firefox.
> >
> > Has anyone the same problem? Maybe any suggestions how to fix this?
>
> Could find a related bug report and solution:
>
> 	http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=377755
>
> Disabling and enabling antialiasing again in kde control / appearance and
> themes / fonts removed the problem.

	Oh, my god, thank you very much.  I thought I was getting crazy.  In fact, I
was yesterday in a hurry and interrupted several times the upgrade in order
to get home soon, and I thought it was that.

	I was in this precise moment reinstalling *every* package that I upgraded
yesterday, to see if everything got fixed. :-)

	Thanks again,

		Ender.
--
Oh, I saw...Very American. Fire enough bullets and hope
 they hit the target!