Re: konqueror chrashes imediately on microsoft.com

http://ursine.ca/Top_posting

Your editor puts the cursor at the top of replies to make it easier
for you to edit your response from the top down, with new material framed
within the context of old material.

On Monday 26 June 2006 10:28, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
> I just found it funny, so I asked this way if some else has experienced the
> same problem. Your are right: normale open source software should give you
> the freedom to choose which sites you want to see, even the microsoft ones!

This assumes that Microsoft cares about standards involving inter-operability,
like HTML and related standards.  This concern for standards is not, and has
never been, evident at Microsoft.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber