Re: KWallet crashes on logout and therefore stops shutdown process

Dnia czwartek, 22 czerwca 2006 22:54, LeVA napisał:
> 2006. június 22. 22:46,
> Hendrik Sattler <ubq7@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>
>
> -> debian-kde@lists.debian.org,:
> > >
> > > And for me, kmail and kwallet.
> >
> > For me, too, or some other random application.
> >
> > This is really annoying :-(
> >
> > HS

As I remember, the first problem has been reported upstream, KDE developers
told it is Debian specific problem, because Debian took specific revision.
Oh, not exactly the reason, but found it:
"It looks like a problem with a patch in Debian's kdeutils branch update
(r548145).

Under certain circumstances, kwalletmanager exits and deletes _dcopRef
before it's actually been created.  We just need to create _dcopRef
earlier.  I've attached a slight modification to the patch that seems to
fix it for me." (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=372564)

> Why don't you guys report it?

For the second problem - connection problem popup in KMail - it annoys me,
too. I would like to see a bug which I could vote for or provide more info
about. If nobody's going to submit it, I will after few days. However we
should propose alternative behaviour. Maybe small icon in right corner,
similar to progress maximizer?

> Daniel

Regards,
Robert

CIEPŁE KRAJE - CIEPŁE MORZA. Szukasz atrakcyjnego wypoczynku w przystępnej cenie, zapoznaj się z naszą ofertą.
ZAPRASZAMY

www.skarpatravel.pl