konqueror problem with Spiegel Online football pages

Hi,

as some of you might know we're currently having the FIFA World Cup in
Germany. Unfortunately, the football related pages of a famous German online
magazine are not displayed correctly, e.g.

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/0,1518,421294,00.html

only displays an advertising from a German automobile manufacturer. I guess
the problem is once again a flash problem. The site is nicely displayed in
Firefox.

Can anybody confirm this? Is it bad coding of the site, is it a konqueror bug?

Kind regards,

Felix