Re: Changing konqueror menu font size.

On Thursday 08 June 2006 11:33 pm, Glenn Meehan wrote:

> For me, kcontrol controls the menu font size for every kde application
> except for konqueror. There must be some other setting somewhere that
> controls the menu font size for konqueror. Any suggestions as to where
> to look /~/.konqueror/, for example.

KDE applications don't set their own menu font as a rule, and Konqueror in no
way appears to be an exception.  I changed the KDE-wide menu font, and
Konqueror behaved just like every other KDE application.  I don't see
anything in konqueror's config to indicate that there's any way to override
its menu font.  (~/.kde/share/config/konquerrc)

I suspect what you're looking at is some annoying side effect of KDE
applications not quite behaving normally under GNOME.  If that is indeed the
case, I have nothing in particular to suggest.  I don't run GNOME.  Haven't
looked at it in years.  I'm a real dyed in the wool KDE fanboy.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/