Re: problem with new slashdot.org design

This merits a slashdot on its own. :) I will convey that information.
Did you know that a large part of the huge browser code is just
error-correction for this kind of buggy sites? This way, we'll never be able
to read slashdot on a mobile phone.

Best,

Rigo

Am Wednesday 07 June 2006 17:25, sprach Anders Ellenshøj Andersen: