kdelibs-bin no longer used?

Hi!

I'm running the amd64 port of debian sid, and I have a question about the kdelibs-bin package. When I do

aptitude dist-upgrade

aptitude wants to remove kdelibs-bin and update a whole bunch of new kde packages. How is this possible? I thought kdelibs-bin was crucial to kde, and I dare not upgrade. When I did a search at packages.debian.org, there isn't a kdelibs-bin for any of the official ports. Is this package no longer used, and can I safely upgrade my system?

Thanks for making my desktop such a great experience!

/landhaj