KDE on AMD64

Hello everyone!

I would like to install a 64bit version for AMD of testing/etch debian with
X/KDE.
On most mirror servers, I have tried yet, there was README with an entry like

amd64 is now available on ftp.debian.org

Please use your nearest ftp.debian.org mirror now for the etch or unstable
version of the amd64 port of Debian. The sarge version continues to be
available
from amd64.debian.net and its mirrors until sarge is archived.

This one I found on
ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/dists/etch
which IS my nearest ftp.debian.org mirror.

My actual etch amd64 installation is from
http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/ftp/pub/Linux/debian/
but there is no X/KDE included.

Does anyone know, where the complete amd64 etch/testing versions are hosted
actually?

Regards
Matthias