Debugging KDE

Hello,
I'm looking for an advice. I would like to debug KDE itself. Not any specific
application, just a issue with declaring/using keyboard shortcuts.
I would like to avoid messing up my fully functional system and unnecessary
KDE restarts. Version to debug will be the same as running one. How can I
achieve this? Where can I find a simple howto?

Regards,
Robert

W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/