Re: New update, new fonts

Am Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006 13:17 schrieb Trey Sizemore:
> Given that mine is currently set to 122X121, how do I change it to
> something like 75X75?

You don't.

Did anyone with those problems try to reconfigure fontconfig and try some
other combination. Obviously, KDE setting can get this right but it should be
possible to set the default config to the same values.

With current X in testing (at least the last time I configured X), I always
remove the forced setting of 75x75 dpi as this is non-sense. You mess up the
meaning of font sizes by setting some fixed dpi value.

HS