Re: New update, new fonts

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 7:17 am, Trey Sizemore wrote:

> Given that mine is currently set to 122X121, how do I change it to
> something like 75X75?

When I investigated this after that change, I couldn't find a way.  The window
system apparently determines your actual screen resolution now, and it seems
that is just how it's done from here on.

This is probably a nice step forward for all those who don't have to muddle
through the transition.

I'm still having weird problems with the transition though, and I haven't
gotten around to upgrading to X11R7 yet either.  I can't wait for that one.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/