Re: New update, new fonts

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 4:10 pm, Grégoire Druant wrote:

> Hmm, not sure, because I still have blury fonts in gtk applications
> (firefox), and my emacs fonts and amsn fonts have not been modified by this
> new behavior.
>
> How can I know what dpi is set on my system ?

It doesn't sound like it *is* because of the dpi change then, but I'll answer
anyway.  The easy KDE way is to use the KDE Info Center (kinfocenter), and
click on "X Server."  It's one of the several statistics reported.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/