Re: New update, new fonts

On Monday 22 May 2006 4:32 am, Grégoire Druant wrote:

> I have the same problem, and thanks for your solution, it works.
>
> But what's strange is that my wine fonts are bigger than before, whatever
> the hinting style is set to.
>
> Does anybody have an idea ?

Did it perhaps have something to do with the recent change in X that caused
the window system to report the actual dpi of your display, instead of
picking either 75x75 or 100x100?  That changed a lot of my font sizes in
strange ways, because my real resolution is 83x82 or something like that, and
I had had it at 100x100 before.

Just a thought.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>