Re: kdetv

On Sunday 21 May 2006 14:20, Julien Louis wrote:
> On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 01:35:11PM +0200, Detlef Witt-Schleuer wrote:
> > hi,
>
> hi,
>
> > Does anybody has an idea how to install kdetv properly on my computer?
> > Detlef
>
> I can put a .deb i've started to make but i'm almost sure some work
> still missing and some depends too.

I'm keeping kdetv packages for sid at:
deb http://bonca.hu/~rizsanyi/debian sid/
deb-src http://bonca.hu/~rizsanyi/debian sid/

These are the same as the ones found under the Download section of
www.kdetv.org, just these are compiled for sid.

You might have some problems with it, because it was a while when I have
last recompiled it with sid, but if you have problems, just tell and will
recompile. (or you can recompile yourself if you download the source
debian package using apt-get source).

Regards,
Zsolt