Re: control file: line with unknown format (not field-colon-value)

 Hi
      to all
    /////
      Remove the first line, as it is a colon alone (in the file you sent, at
least).  I do not see any other problem, apart of having lots of multiline
fields (again, this is what I have seen in the attached file you sent).  You
need a modern dpkg in order to deal with them.  The only multiline field that
works for sure in every Debian around is Description, so try to join
Build-Depends in one line, and the same for Depends (although I doubt a
binary file carries *such* a huge list of manual Depends:...I think that it
should be resolved through the use of ${shlibs:Depends} and they are just
bogus.

        As I said before, *plese* tell us which Debian release you are
using (potato,
woody, etch, testing...

/////  I am using debian2.0
As per ur suggestion I  joined Build-Depends in one line, and the same for
Depends   .
  Now I am getting the following error :

  error: control file must have at least one binary package part
dpkg-buildpackage: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting.

  All ur help will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks