bluetooth, KDE and NOKIA 6630

I have a Nokia 6630 am running kde 3.5.2
I need to communicate with it:

:-I need a data-suite that supports it with bluetooth or cable-usb support

:-I need to pair it to my computer. i want to be able to browse the phone
 and even upload things to it i can archive this feture in windows even
 without the Nokia-date suite.

I wonder if i can use kmobiletools but i dont have experience with it --PLEASE help

i would if the list would have some sollutions to the following problems
that have come about from trying to this

and just wondering dose anyone know howto unlock a nokia 6630 (network unlock)