Re: Stuck in "posix"

Friday, 5 May 2006 01:19, Curt Howland wrote:
> Not quite. Am I to conclude then that everybody everywhere has
> "POSIX" unless they set it specifically in a script?
>
> I wonder, then, how the earlier person had "=en_GB" as everything? He
> certainly hadn't set them all by script.

$ aptitude show localeconf
Package: localeconf
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 0.9.4.1
 This package provides a debconf-based interface to configuring the
system-wide locale settings on your system.

Tags: admin::configuring, role::sw:utility, suite::debian,
use::configuring

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/